• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request: select multiple audio tracks when downloading from Netflix

mortenrs

Hello.
I've looked on this forum, and haven't seen any request for the following. If it's here somewhere I'm sorry for duplicating.

Request for the possibility to select multiple audio tracks when downloading from Netflix.
An example could be you want to download a movie / show in your native (none english) language, but also want the english version.
Another example could be if you need both the original audio track and the audio described track.
At the moment, you have to download the movie / show twice, while selecting different audio tracks for each download.
It would be nice if the two (or more) tracks could be combined into the same output file.

Is this even technically possible?

Thanks.

Thanks, don’t know how I missed that. My apologies. Will keep an eye out.

One question (maybe slightly off topic), would it be possible to use something like mkvtoolnix to combine the audio tracks from multiple downloads into one, or would the video become out of sync with the audio because it’s taken from separate files?

Thinking this as an alternative until multi audio support may be added.

Thanks

It should be possible. Doubt they'll be out of sync any more than they would be normally. Dubbed tracks are pretty much automatically "out of sync" if it isn't the native audio the title was shot in.

Thanks, will give that a try then.
Again sorry for missing the multi audio feature request.

you're not the first one not reading stickies and you won't be the last ;)

I'm really missing this feature too! Would love to see multi-audio language support in the future plus batch processing. Beside that, really nice tool. THANKS!

Back