• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request feature request: resolution in file name

terminaltrip421

I'd like to request that an option to add the resolution to a file name be added as a variable in the templates such as "%r" so that you can have <show name>s01e02.1080p or <show name>s01e02.720p as examples.

this is largely because when trying to download the same file in 2 different resolutions back-to-back the program wants to overwrite the one with the other so if preferred, adding the ability for the program to just append a (1) or (2) to each subsequent file with the same name would work too though if so willing and inclined I'd probably prefer the variable/template option.

thanks for the consideration and thanks for the DRM fix.

... and while this is under consideration (I don't know, I'm no dev), you could use some of the widely available renaming tools.
OR ... just use a Powershell 1-liner:
Code:
gci <source-path> <filename-filter> | Rename-Item -NewName { $_.BaseName + <text-to-add> + $_.Extension}

Like if you want to add .720p to all the episodes of the 3rd season of the series 24

Code:
gci U:\Output\ 24*S03*.mp4 | Rename-Item -NewName { $_.BaseName + ".720p" + $_.Extension}

Of course you can remove the filename-filter to rename the contents of a whole directory

These are all things that can be done manually. We are working on a few things and add-ons that will be down the line. We never rule anything out. As I said many times until the DRM is fixed completely, we will not work on anything else.

Back