• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Reset AnyDVD Ripper ProgressBar

LaughingFool

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this or not, but it's the closest I could find.

With the Rip Video Disc to Harddisk feature, it would be really nice if the progress bar got cleared when I eject a disc.

I just finished ripping my entire DVD collection (I'm sure modest compared to most users here, only a couple hundred discs), and while the process is fast, it's not fast enough to get a good rhythm going while ripping but it's too fast to leave the computer and do something else. So I do other tasks on the PC while I it's ripping. When it's finished ripping and I eject the disc and swap it for another. Trouble is, with so many things dividing my attention, when I look back at the ripping window, I don't remember if I just finished ripping this disc, or if I'm just about to begin.

I know enough about programming to know that making most changes is a pain in the butt, but this is a simple enough UI change and that maybe I'm not the only one who'd benefit from it.

I've been a longtime user of AnyDVD and I love it. It is hands down the easiest to use and best at what it does. I use it all the time. It's a small thing, but I figured 'what the heck, couldn't hurt to ask.' Thanks for your consideration.

Back