• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Feature Request] Persist Batch Queue State

Kerry

Before anyone flames me - yes I know this has been discussed before because I do recall seeing it somewhere, just can't find any previous references at the moment in my quick forum keyword searches... I plead lack of coffee for now...

Request: please add the capability to persist all incomplete batch/queue items so the batch state can be restored/reloaded when AS+ exits/closes and restarts with batches that have not completed.

I usually intercept Windows Update reboots but sometimes they hit me in the middle of the night when no one is looking. Ugh. Had about 60 hand-picked items loaded in three provider batch queues.

Yes, this has been talked about already and I think they said they are working on it or even that it was planned from the beginning but not easy to implement.

Yes, this has been talked about already and I think they said they are working on it or even that it was planned from the beginning but not easy to implement.
Yep, thanks - I can't recall where I saw that before now but I knew it had been mentioned somewhere. And yep, as an old bit-twiddler myself I can understand the complexities in implementing a feature like this, but it could be simplified with a batch queue On Change event handler (any change in batch state at all would need to trigger the state persisting method - on item add, on item start dl, on item dl complete, on waiting for token, etc.)

I can say that easily from out here in the cheap seats. Could be way more involved than that depending on the design patterns and app logic / code. But I volunteer to help test! :) (I can break anything)

Last edited:
Back