• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Feature Request]: More compact episode picker

jbscout

RIght now the episode picker is nice. It shows a thumbnail, and a blurb for the episode, but it only shows about 1 episode per screen of the window.

Could we have:

1. A resizable window for the episode picker, or

2. a wider picker that puts the thumbnail, blurb, and download button all on one row (well multi-row "row")?

Also, can the episode picker auto-scroll down to the next episode or last episode download?

It isn't a big deal for short series, but when you are downloading something with 5 seasons of 22 episodes each, always going back to S01E01 is a hassle.

Thanks

I was actually thinking about it too because I often come across same issues.

While you can resize the picker, it doesn't remember its size/position for the next pop-up (although there's no reason why it can't automatically take up 3/4 of the width of the application window for example).

The second thing I noticed is that the "download" button, in the grand scale of things, is like trying to hit a bullseye, there's no reason why there can't be one giant button per episode that encapsulates both the thumbnail and synopsis (and if needs be text 'download' for those who can't figure out that they could hit the giant button).

At present though, I suspect the devs have a few more important things on their plates, but those would be great UI improvements ;)

Last edited:
Back