• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Max Amplification Value for DRC

wedok

hi,
reclocks drc (sound compressor) often makes quiet sequences too loud ("5,8" shown in reclock).
so it would be nice to force the gain of the compressor/limiter to not go over for example "3".
please add such an option.
thanks.

hi,
reclocks drc (sound compressor) often makes quiet sequences too loud ("5,8" shown in reclock).
so it would be nice to force the gain of the compressor/limiter to not go over for example "3".
please add such an option.
thanks.
I am a little surprised someone is actually using ReClocks DRC. I'll check.

yep, i use it a lot to get the huge level difference of modern movies under control.
with dvds it was still ok but with bluray it even got worse in my opinion.
you must turn up the volume to get dialogues loud and clear but when action happens (music, effects) it gets extremely loud and i have to lower the volume again.

the light setting is good but its "attack" time is too long.
so i want to use the strong setting with a max amplification of 2 or 3.

maybe you can even add an attack value like its known from audio effects (limiter/compressor/loudness maximizer).
so a gain value for the maximum amplification level and an attack value to control the time of the rising gain (10ms-10000ms)

but for the first a max gain would be enough.

Back