• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request - Log Directory setting

Can you take the "THE" out of the tile name?

I don't think you can but I'm no expert at this sort of thing. Having a "THE" at the beginning makes alphabetical sort harder. I end up removing all the beginning "THE"s but that's also an extra step.

And you can even improve that by using
Code:
%n\s%s\%n - s%se%e - %t
(y)

That's certainly an option. I've added your example in there as well. (y)

upload_2021-6-14_15-54-29.png

I use to organize mine that way, but when I discovered Plex will properly organize the episodes without those SEASON folders, I stopped doing it.
I'm not a big fan of using subfolders for any of my files unless it's necessary.

Now I just have all the episodes in one folder per SHOW. It's easier for me to identify any missing episodes... especially with using AS now.

Here's one reason why: DALLAS has 356 episodes. All AnyStreamed. The largest in my collection. It's my mom's show. No, I'm not that old!

Windows Explorer:

upload_2021-6-14_15-45-1.png

Plex:

upload_2021-6-14_15-45-31.png

In case you're wondering...
You don't see a Season 2 because the DVD's were released as Season 1 & 2 (combined), and that's how they are available on APV and VUDU.

Last edited:
Good evening for me it is not a priority but indeed stored the logs in another folder will be well thank you in advance ♥

Back