• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request for CloneDVD2, detect Cinavia in DVD movies

gameowl

Even though Cinavia is a lot more put in bluray movies then DVD movies. Some still are in DVD movies. I know Elaborate Bytes main focus is CloneBD right now. But it would be nice if they did Cinavia watermark detection with CloneDVD2, with a future update for CloneDVD2 soon in the future. And for RedFox to have an option to check in AnyDVD to remove Cinavia working with CloneDVD2 just AnyDVD HD and CloneBD do it together. Just a thought to consider.

Even though Cinavia is a lot more put in bluray movies then DVD movies. Some still are in DVD movies. I know Elaborate Bytes main focus is CloneBD right now. But it would be nice if they did Cinavia watermark detection with CloneDVD2, with a future update for CloneDVD2 soon in the future. And for RedFox to have an option to check in AnyDVD to remove Cinavia working with CloneDVD2 just AnyDVD HD and CloneBD do it together. Just a thought to consider.
This would be a nice idea, but it would require, that CloneDVD can decode the audio on the disc (MPEG2, AC3, DTS), which it can't (it has no audio decoding / encoding capabilities).

cinavia I found is onley detected on new dvd players with blue ray however the old dvd players do not detect cinavia or computer dvd players also cinavia can be revomed by changing the audia for speaking format for the blind

I agree 210 percent. Cinavia is a major problem with AnyDvd. It must be Dealt With in order for the product to do what it is supposed to do.

@Bob Bryant enough with the double/cross posting already with the exact same question. There's multiple ways around cinavia on DVD's until RedFox decides what to do about it for DVD's. Consult your other posts.

@Bob Bryant enough with the double/cross posting already with the exact same question. There's multiple ways around cinavia on DVD's until RedFox decides what to do about it for DVD's. Consult your other posts.

I understand and this will be my last post about Cinavia but Please try to fix this problem. I should not have to go around it with another player. I expect the software to work for my needs regardless of the player.

It's up to the dev's to decide how to proceed, as it stands now. Everything works as it is designed.

Back