• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Encode from single VOB previously generated by CloneDVDMobile

MarcusT

When backing up a stack of DVDs recently, my priority was to rip first and encode later, so I used the "VOB File (Passthrough)" option to store only the bits that I would later want to convert.

However, now I'm ready to convert them, I find that CloneDVDMobile specifically requires a VIDEO_TS folder with the usual IFO/BUP/etc files, and so I can't feed it the VOBs that I generated when I backed up the DVDs.

I'm now going to have to try to use Dr DivX to encode these files instead of CloneDVDMobile, which is a real pain.

Slysoft, PLEASE modify CloneDVDMobile to allow it to accept a single VOB (as generated by the VOB passthrough option) as an input to the transcoding.

Thanks!

Back