• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request (enable or disable logging)

jinjin_jp

Thanks for great program and continuous update.

Now "enable or disable loggig" is one of settings.
But sometimes the results seems to be incorrect when "enable loggig".
"Enable loggig" seems to be need when create zip file for posting to author as information.

I think the button of "create info file"(or like) is better than setting which should not be on and warning.
But it is not so significant.

Regards.

Actually if it isn't too much effort how about create a zip file to send to support so we can upload it here and remove the logging option?

Thanks for great program and continuous update.

Now "enable or disable loggig" is one of settings.
But sometimes the results seems to be incorrect when "enable loggig".
"Enable loggig" seems to be need when create zip file for posting to author as information.

I think the button of "create info file"(or like) is better than setting which should not be on and warning.
But it is not so significant.

Regards.
Good suggestion, thank you!

Good suggestion, thank you!

Thanks for the comment.
I want it if it is easy for author, because it is just convinient for users but not so significant about function itself.

Regards.

Thanks for the comment.
I want it if it is easy for author, because it is just convinient for users but not so significant about function itself.

Regards.

No big deal, I just changed it. The different behaviour of logging / non logging was really confusing, now we have a much better solution.

No big deal, I just changed it. The different behaviour of logging / non logging was really confusing, now we have a much better solution.

Thank you, James! :clap:

Please let me know when you need me to rewrite some of the stickies.

Thank you, James! :clap:

Please let me know when you need me to rewrite some of the stickies.
With the next beta. Clicking "Default" is fixed as well as the need to uncheck the "enable logging" checkbox (as it is gone). Instead, there is a "Create Logfile..." menu point in the tray popup menu.

With the next beta. Clicking "Default" is fixed as well as the need to uncheck the "enable logging" checkbox (as it is gone). Instead, there is a "Create Logfile..." menu point in the tray popup menu.

Yay! :clap:

Thanks for good News.:clap:

Regards.

Great news indeed.

Thanks for the new feature in ver.6.3.0.9.

Regards.

Back