• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: CUE+WAV, CUE+FLAC

futbridge

I've been using VCD and pretty much happy with it.

I just wish it supports mounting of CUE+WAV, so I can immediately mount my audio CD backups. And eventually CUE+FLAC. :D

Mounting CUE is the only reason why I am using DaemonTools/Alcohol. I really wanted to get rid of these because of they install SPTD.

Such feature on the VCD roadmap? VCD Pro perhaps? :rock:

I've been using VCD and pretty much happy with it.

I just wish it supports mounting of CUE+WAV, so I can immediately mount my audio CD backups. And eventually CUE+FLAC. :D

Mounting CUE is the only reason why I am using DaemonTools/Alcohol. I really wanted to get rid of these because of they install SPTD.

Such feature on the VCD roadmap? VCD Pro perhaps? :rock:

+1 especially "CUE+FLAC"

From DT Lite version 4.40.1 on you finally have the option to use a simple driver instead of SPTD.

Ah yes, but DT Lite still feels bulky compared to VCD and I am loving the virtual sheep. :D

Also using CUE+WAV and wouldn't mind having VCD support those images.

The above posts get my vote as well. CUE+FLAC is my biggest concern, then bin, then wav.

VCD is intellectual property of Elaborate Bytes. You'd probably get a quicker response contacting Elby support.
I sent off an e-mail this morning after coming across this thread. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Back