• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request - Add video and audio bitrates and encoding CRF setting to filenames

GreatInca

Add these to filename naming convention options:

This may get approved
The bitrates are easier, windows pulls these, and the audio bitrate is selected in the downloader itself.

This probably won't get approved but never hurts to ask

CRF is exposed in the mediainfo tag on netflix streams. Most amazon streams do not, but some 'rent or buy'-only titles do. X264 settings can be queried with the MediaInfoLite plugin for Media Player Classic HomeCinema. Both are included with the K-Lite Codec Pack (http://www.codecguide.com). A very small few Netflix streams are still 2pass average bitrate encoded, this also shows up in MediaInfo. Some Amazon streams are using main profile, another thing also only shown in mediainfo.

Stranger Things - S03E08 03x08 - Chapter Eight - The Battle of Starcourt - NetflixRip 1080p X264 MPEG4 AVC High Profile CRF16 5980kbps EAC3 48Khz 5.1 6-channel discrete 384kbps.mp4

Dragon Prince - S02E04 02x04 - Voyage of the Ruthless - NetflixRip 1080p X264 MPEG4 AVC High Profile CRF20 2673kbps EAC3 48Khz 5.1 6-channel discrete 192kbps.mp4

Umbrella Academy - S02E07 02x07 - Öga for Öga - NetflixRip 1080p X264 MPEG4 AVC High Profile CRF21 6222kbps EAC3 48Khz 5.1 6-channel discrete 640kbps.mp4

Not needed waist of time
In your opinion.

It’s a valid request. Personally, I’ve no interest in having the bitrate, but I wouldn’t mind seeing video resolution and codec details as configurable variables in the file name.

In your opinion.

It’s a valid request. Personally, I’ve no interest in having the bitrate, but I wouldn’t mind seeing video resolution and codec details as configurable variables in the file name.
yep and still NOT NEEDED, U CAN JUST MAKE YOUR OWN TEMPLATE AND ADD IT SIMPLE

yep and still NOT NEEDED, U CAN JUST MAKE YOUR OWN TEMPLATE AND ADD IT SIMPLE
Thanks for your extremely polite suggestion.

Could you kindly advise how to go about making such a ‘template’?

Thanks for your extremely polite suggestion.

Could you kindly advise how to go about making such a ‘template’?
check out the templates allready on there, just update them

pretty sure the tempaltes in the aplication cant be used to analyze the bitrate and resolution, unless there are settings thats not visible.

unless there are settings thats not visible
There are no hidden settings in AnyStream, yet you are right - it is not yet possible to add such information to the output file name template.

Back