• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request - A way to easily support new sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

X86_64

I haven't actually reversed AnyStream as of yet, so I have no clue if it actually extracts the decryption key of the widevine streams or if it's some weird trickery of hooking in to the widevineCDM.dll to extract frames without needing to extract the keys, but assuming it's actually extracting the decryption key it should be possible to allow users to add new sites (if anything just paste a manifest link) for easy decryption and download.

Last edited:
I haven't actually reversed AnyStream as of yet, so I have no clue if it actually extracts the decryption key of the widevine streams or if it's some weird trickery of hooking in to the widevineCDM.dll to extract frames without needing to extract the keys, but assuming it's actually extracting the decryption key it should be possible to allow users to add (if anything just paste a manifest link) for easy decryption and download.
getting keys are easy, downloading is easy, decrypting is easy simple, use anystream or dont!

getting keys are easy, downloading is easy, decrypting is easy simple, use anystream or dont!
It's not a matter of "using it or not". It's simply a matter of wanting an easy widevine stream decrypter

How AnyStream does it's thing is proprietary information and technical info such as that will NOT be disclosed or discussed on this forum. Least of all talk about reverse engineering.

End of discussion.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I haven't actually reversed AnyStream as of yet, so I have no clue if it actually extracts the decryption key of the widevine streams or if it's some weird trickery of hooking in to the widevineCDM.dll to extract frames without needing to extract the keys, but assuming it's actually extracting the decryption key it should be possible to allow users to add new sites (if anything just paste a manifest link) for easy decryption and download.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in our product and your goodwill.
However, I may need to cite myself (immodestly).

"Whether one thinks the issue is or is not a technical one, or whether there is or is not something that would prevent a feature from being implemented or has any other assumptions regarding the software is wholly irrelevant and will not be discussed."

And yet, I would like to re-emphasize - while we do appreciate any user input and feature requests, we have mentioned this multiple times - anything related to AnyStream internals is the internal matter of Red Fox. It will not be discussed outside the company (including this forum) in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back