• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature req: option to back up to different formats

arsewipe

Clone DVD supports ripping to ISO or the raw VOB, IFO files.
Clone DVD Mobile supports converting to various encodings at small resolutions for mobile devices, i.e. iPod, Zen, etc.

I would ask :bowdown: for a feature to allow a backed-up DVD to be kept on the PC in a compressed file format, i.e. WMV, which is a streamable format for Windows Media Center to an extender such as xbox 360.

I found neither Clone DVD nor DVD Mobile capable of this :( Since it is not mobile and I want full resolution, I believe the feature most properly should sit in CloneDVD, not in CloneDVD Mobile (but I would happily buy Mobile if that's where it ended up).

Can anyone say if this is something the most wonderful and talented people at Slysoft are planning on adding? :D

Back