• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FBI Warning Scam Asking to Pay 200$ Fine

Regarding the solution to virus infections and similar infections

if ppl don't know the fix by now. Run malwarebytes in safe mode, remove, reboot, done.

When you suggest running programs such as Malwarebytes does this automatically mean the Full scan as opposed to the Quick scan option as on my system there is usually a difference of up to 3hours?

Simple answer, try it in quick scan, if it finds it and removes it then no need to do full scan. If it doesn't find it then do a full scan

Full scan or Smart scan

Simple answer, try it in quick scan, if it finds it and removes it then no need to do full scan. If it doesn't find it then do a full scan

Thanks Adbear seems obvious now.

if ppl don't know the fix by now. Run malwarebytes in safe mode, remove, reboot, done.
And if the Trojan makes access in safe mode inoperable, try Safe Mode with Command Prompt and start your "little helper" manually - be it an installed or portable one.

it doesn't. I've already encountered that scammer on a pc i've had to "repair" it from. All that virus does is "lock" your pc with a "webpage" that opens simulating a webcam being active and some other stuff. It does NOT prevent you from going into safe mode. The rootkit itself runs under normal windows

I mean the same :)
First i thought of writing "lock", but then i wrote "make access inoperable".
Safe Mode with Command Prompt doesn't even load that "lock page" - at least of the trojan versions i've faced.

Back