• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fate of the Furious Issue

Mark Yuhn

When Ripping "Fate of the Furious" AnyDVD HD seems to work, but Handbrake cant find any tracks. See attached log file. Could this be a protection issue? or something else? Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• Handbrake Log Fate of the Furious.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
AnyDVD Log is attached. Also, unchecking the disable LibDVDnav checkbox in handbrake has no impact on this issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_E_THE_FATE_OF_THE_FURIOUS.ziplog
    93.6 KB · Views: 3
Considering this is a major blockbuster release, my money's on a new protection @James will need to handle. The logfile indicates multiple read errors and only 137 playable sectors. Which isn't normal. I doubt disabling the setting "copy protection based on read errors" will help but can you try? If that doesn't work, obviously reactivate it and try setting the AI scanner to ALWAYS ON then and report back on both tests

AnyDVD logfile attached. I disabled the "Copy protection based on read errors", then tried Handbrake again. Handbrake scanned for 20 minutes before I cancelled it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_E_THE_FATE_OF_THE_FURIOUS disabled based upon read errors.ziplog
    104.6 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD Log is attached. Also, unchecking the disable LibDVDnav checkbox in handbrake has no impact on this issue.
I believe disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Thanks James. You are correct. The disk is defective - will not play in a standard player. I didn't realize this as AnyDVD reported "ON". I will be more careful to check this is the future. Love this product - have been a routine user since 2008.

Back