• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019) 3D German - VerifyTitleKeys Failed! only with 8.7.1.0

pixeluk

Hi,

I’ve got a strange problem with the German 3D release of Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019).

Trying to make an unprotected ISO using 8.7.1.0 I get the error VerifyTitleKeys failed! – selecting Ignore doesn’t help and the ISO creation process soon stops due to errors.

I’ve multiple optical drives in the system so tried a different drive – same error message.

Given this is an older title and a brand new retail disc I figured I should be able to rip this disc so thought I’d try an older version of AnyDVD (8.5.7.0 is a past favourite) and lo and behold the disc is scanned, no errors this time and the ISO is created fine, no issues.

OK so something is different with the latest AnyDVD.

Next I try slightly newer version (8.6.0.0) - this time I get the error Incompatible Libredrive (I use MakeMKV 1.15.4 as this is the latest version that works with the BatchMKV tool)

I get the same Libredrive error with 8.6.4.0 – probably expected then

With 8.6.8.2 I get a different error – “Problem connecting to the AnyDVD Server”.

Finally back to the latest 8.7.1.0 and the VerifyTitleKeys failed error – assuming this is maybe linked to the older version of MakeMKV installed – I remove this entirely and power cycle the optical drive – makes no difference, same VerifyTitleKeys error.

Incidentally the 2D Blu-ray in this 3D set has no problems – it’s just the 3D disc.

Anyway as I mentioned at the top, reverting back to 8.5.7.0 and the 3D disc rips fine.

Attached are the ziplogs for the disc with each different version of AnyDVD.

Please shout if you need any further details of my setup.

Thanks Phil

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.7.1.0_Info_D_HOBBS_AND_SHAW.ziplog
    462.4 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.6.8.2_Info_D_HOBBS_AND_SHAW.ziplog
    427.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_D_HOBBS_AND_SHAW.ziplog
    425.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_D_HOBBS_AND_SHAW_CFFDF6BC_B64C275D.ziplog
    462.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

I’ve got a strange problem with the German 3D release of Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (2019).

Trying to make an unprotected ISO using 8.7.1.0 I get the error VerifyTitleKeys failed! – selecting Ignore doesn’t help and the ISO creation process soon stops due to errors.

I’ve multiple optical drives in the system so tried a different drive – same error message.

Given this is an older title and a brand new retail disc I figured I should be able to rip this disc so thought I’d try an older version of AnyDVD (8.5.7.0 is a past favourite) and lo and behold the disc is scanned, no errors this time and the ISO is created fine, no issues.

Next I try slightly newer version (8.6.0.0) - this time I get the error Incompatible Libredrive (I use MakeMKV 1.15.4 as this is the latest version that works with the BatchMKV tool)

With 8.6.8.2 I get a different error – “Problem connecting to the AnyDVD Server”.

Finally back to the latest 8.7.1.0 and the VerifyTitleKeys failed error – assuming this is maybe linked to the older version of MakeMKV installed – I remove this entirely and power cycle the optical drive – makes no difference, same VerifyTitleKeys error.

Incidentally the 2D Blu-ray in this 3D set has no problems – it’s just the 3D disc.

Anyway as I mentioned at the top, reverting back to 8.5.7.0 and the 3D disc rips fine.

Thanks Phil
I have the same problem with the 3rd part of Fifty Shades of Grey, German version. 8.5.7.0 works, 8.7.1.0 throws the error (VerifyTitleKeys) and ripping is impossible. Should be fixed. ;-)

Hi,

Thanks Phil
AnyDVD doesn't see the bus encryption:

WARNING: Bus encryption not present!

To make sure it isn't libredrive, uninstall MakeMKV, restart the PC, Power cycle the drive and create a logfile. Thank you.

I have the same problem with the 3rd part of Fifty Shades of Grey, German version. 8.5.7.0 works, 8.7.1.0 throws the error (VerifyTitleKeys) and ripping is impossible. Should be fixed. ;-)
Please post a logfile. Thank you.

makemkv is not installed on my machine!
Same situation. AnyDVD doesn't see the bus encryption:

Code:
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
WARNING: Bus encryption not present!

I believe I have to buy one of these discs (Freed or Hobbs 3D). Do you have an Amazon.de order link?

should fix it.

Back