• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

FANTASIA 2000

Marcial

I think the problem I am having is with ImgBurn. I tried both ways:

1) Rip Video Disc to Harddisk with AnyDVD, then select "Write files/folders to disc" from ImgBurn and bring both folders BDMV and CERTIFICATE to ImgBurn, burn and verify.

2) Rip to Image with AnyDVD, then select "Write image file to disc" from ImgBurn and bring the IMAGE FILE to ImgBurn, burn and verify.

Both ways failed during the verification process. And sure enough, both copies were messy (pixelation or just stopped or both).

Then I tried the second choice above but instead of using ImgBurn I right-clicked on the IMAGE FILE and let Windows Disc Image Burner do the job. It came out perfect.

Any comments would be appreciated. Ziplog file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_FANTASIA2000.ziplog
    324.6 KB · Views: 3
There's nothing wrong decryption wise. When verification fails it's usually down to crappy blank media. Either way it's not an AnyDVD or a rip problem ax AnyDVD doesn't burn. You'll need to ask for assistance on the imgburn forums.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I always use Verbatim either 25 GB or 50 GB for blu-rays. Do you think Verbatim is a crappy media?

ImgBurn forum, ok. Thanks.

Verbatim is top notch, so the blanks aren't the issue. What speed are you burning at.?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Good question. I always burn 1/2 the speed indicated on the blank media. For instance, this Verbatim 50 GB is 4X, so I burn at 2X.

@Marcial
Which media code do your "Verbatim" BDs have?
You can also use DVD Identifier to identify the real manufacturer. Because even if it shows "Verbatim" does not mean its manufactured by them.

Quite right. I used to buy Verbatim only from Japan, but it's difficult sometimes to find. I ran DVD Identifier. This is what it says:

Manufacturer Name: Mitsubishi Kagaku Media
Manufacturer ID: Verbat

Back