• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fanboys BD not working

cloud77

Hello,
I just tried the BD Fanboys using the latest version of anydvdhd and the disk is not recogniesed.
The disk is working fine on a PS3...

Any hints?

Hello,
I just tried the BD Fanboys using the latest version of anydvdhd and the disk is not recogniesed.
The disk is working fine on a PS3...

Any hints?

Please post the log file. Thank you

The Disk seems not to be recognized at all...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_F_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
The Disk seems not to be recognized at all...

Thank you for the log file, now when the developer comes online he can look and see what your issue is. Thank you very much and I hope you have a happy new year.

No, Windows is not seeing that disk, it ejects it if I select the BD drive.

Yes, even a different PC...
and the disc doesnt work in a different PC that doesnt have AnyDVDHD on it? Try disabling AnyDVDHD, exit out of the program and see what happens. If you still get nothing, its the disk, not AnyDVDHD.

I did disable it on both PCs, exited on AnyDVDHD. But since I do not have a softwareplayer for BDs od DVDs the disk is not recognized.
Just the PS3 I have is playing that title without any problems

If windows doesn't see the disc without AnyDVD active then it's not an AnyDVD problem but a borderline readable/defective disc.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back