• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fallout3 1.5 patch

Darth_yoda

Update 1.5 Notes (PC and Xbox 360)

New Features
New achievements for Broken Steel

Bug Fixes

* Fixed issue with VATS calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
* Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
* LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
* Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player

Download locations:
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/updates.html

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/fallout-3/pc/fallout-3-v15-patch-uk/

Thanks. I must admit I haven't played Fallout 3 in awhile and still have a long way to go in the game. I hadn't even installed the 1.1 patch. I hadn't even been aware of the 1.1 or 1.4 patches. Now, at least, I'm up-to-date.

So I am guessing you don't know about the 3 DLC (Downloadable Content):

Operation: Anchorage

The Pitt

Broken Steel (Released 5th May)

Broken Steel will increase the level cap from 20 to 30. It will also continue the main quest storyline. There will be some new perks, weapons enemys and armour.

So I am guessing you don't know about the 3 DLC (Downloadable Content):

Operation: Anchorage

The Pitt

Broken Steel (Released 5th May)

Broken Steel will increase the level cap from 20 to 30. It will also continue the main quest storyline. There will be some new perks, weapons enemys and armour.

I know about the DLC but I didn't care to pay for it so I don't have any. Fallout 3 is nice but it isn't my favorite game.

Back