• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fair Use

NutFlush920

I understand how the fair use policy works and am OK with it but, is there a way to see where I’m at? I’ve been downloading Spongebob Squarepants episodes for my son and just don’t want to run into issues.

When I’m approaching my limit is there a message or something to remind me to take a break from downloading? What happens once the limit has been reached?

This will not be an all the time issue for me but, want to try to get the most downloads in on the trials of some additional Prime Add-on such as CBS and Noggin. After I got the shows my son wants I’ll just be back to the occasional movie here and there.

Thanks in advance and for the awesome app!

When you reach the limit you will get an error message. Licence retreaval error or something I think. But there is yet no counter on how much DLs are left.

Something to be aware of is that when you hit the fair use limit, AS leaves a zero byte file with the name of the failed download.

When the timer lets you go again, you will get a notice that the title is already downloaded due to the zero byte file.

another risk is that you skip the title or episode by thinking you already downloaded it

Ok maybe I’ll just limit myself to 40 downloads per day to avoid any issues. Thanks

Back