• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failure after Failure

Oh yeah??? Do you happen to remember what version of Anydvd you used?

@Gringoyle

Typically these read errors either indicate a bad original disc (even if the disc plays fine in a standalone dvd player) or a slowly dying drive. So there's a good chance that what tebugg wrote is correct.

I'm not sure if James will respond (I don't work for Slysoft. James does. And James will have the best answer), but if he doesn't it might be a good idea to try the following:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

I did send a private message to James. /shrug
That's really the best I can do.

Do you meen my disc drive or hard drive

Oh yeah??? Do you happen to remember what version of Anydvd you used?

@Gringoyle

Typically these read errors either indicate a bad original disc (even if the disc plays fine in a standalone dvd player) or a slowly dying drive. So there's a good chance that what tebugg wrote is correct.

I'm not sure if James will respond (I don't work for Slysoft. James does. And James will have the best answer), but if he doesn't it might be a good idea to try the following:

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

I did send a private message to James. /shrug
That's really the best I can do.

anydvd 6.4.5.2 was the newest version at the time. it got released to dvd on june 24.

Do you meen my disc drive or hard drive

Optical drive. Your Plextor

It's probably the disc, if you're ripping the Superman dvd fine. If you're ripping other dvds fine, then chances are the original disc is bad.

he has a bad disc. i have already tested this disc. i do not have the disc in my posession right now cuz my neighbors borrowed it and its too late to be knockin on their door to get it back. but anydvd/clonedvd didnt have a prob with it.

Well the disc is new i can return it to retailer thankfully
if you think this is the problem
I have been having problems with other DVD tittles...not with me at this time like Shoot em up, night watch and day watch...that might be all that ive hade trouble with thees last few times...at least that i can think of

I have been having problems with other DVD tittles...not with me at this time like Shoot em up, night watch and day watch...that might be all that ive hade trouble with thees last few times...at least that i can think of

Those discs should work fine with either Anydvd ripper or Clonedvd (with Anydvd running in the background). So I would rip to the hard drive using either Anydvd or Clonedvd and then try to import those rips from your hard drive into Clonedvd mobile.

Any error messages you receive from Clonedvd mobile at that point, I would direct to Slysoft in a ticket if you don't receive a timely response to your satisfaction in these forums: http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

I'm definitely not a Clonedvd mobile guru.

anydvd handles all those titles fine. i have nightwatch and daywatch also. i was kinda dissappointed in them i thought they were gonna be better production wise. maybe u could look into gettin a new dvd burner. or maybe u just happen to get bad copies of those 4 movies. but today dvd burners r so cheap its easy to replace them. even if it happens to be bad dvd's, then atleast u got a new dvd burner in the process.

Those discs should work fine with either Anydvd ripper or Clonedvd (with Anydvd running in the background). So I would rip to the hard drive using either Anydvd or Clonedvd and then try to import those rips from your hard drive into Clonedvd mobile.

Any error messages you receive from Clonedvd mobile at that point, I would direct to Slysoft in a ticket if you don't receive a timely response to your satisfaction in these forums: http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html

This is going to answer a question aside from this topik...when riping to HD with Anydvdriper or Clonedvd does store as a VOB.vile ? and than do i just upload that file in to clone dvd mobile?

This is going to answer a question aside from this topik...when riping to HD with Anydvdriper or Clonedvd does store as a VOB.vile ? and than do i just upload that file in to clone dvd mobile?

Well Clonedvd and Anydvd ripper should create a video_ts folder on your harddrive. Just select that entire folder as the source in Clonedvd mobile.

By the way, if you own Clonedvd, Clonedvd does rip faster than Anydvd ripper.

anydvd handles all those titles fine. i have nightwatch and daywatch also. i was kinda dissappointed in them i thought they were gonna be better production wise. maybe u could look into gettin a new dvd burner. or maybe u just happen to get bad copies of those 4 movies. but today dvd burners r so cheap its easy to replace them. even if it happens to be bad dvd's, then atleast u got a new dvd burner in the process.

yes Ill have to agree with all those points...THKS

Well Clonedvd and Anydvd ripper should create a video_ts folder on your harddrive. Just select that entire folder as the source in Clonedvd mobile.

By the way, if you own Clonedvd, Clonedvd does rip faster than Anydvd ripper.

Dont take this the rong way but why is doing this way better?
or are asking to do this and provide you with resolts...sorry

I meent that last statmant in replay to Webslingers statment...as follows

Last edited:
Dont take this the rong way but why is doing this way better?

Oh. Because if a disc contains structural protection, ripping with Anydvd ripper or Clonedvd will remove the protection entirely first. I don't know if Clonedvd mobile will work properly with discs containing structural protection with Anydvd running in the background. Those discs may require being ripped by Clonedvd or Anydvd ripper first.

Anydvd cannot alter .vobs on the fly with these crazy structural protections. But if you use Anydvd ripper or Clonedvd, then the .vobs will be fixed up.

The Superman movie though should work fine without being ripped first.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 for some background information.

It failed

While we where chating superman failed i sent in a tiket but was concerned with it being a unregistered evaluation version and not having a serial#
slysoft stated that uncompleted forms will not be answerd...but i just put that it was the a unregistered evaluation version in the serial# entry and filled entire form so..I hope so!?

While we where chating superman failed i sent in a tiket but was concerned with it being a unregistered evaluation version and not having a serial#
slysoft stated that uncompleted forms will not be answerd...but i just put that it was the a unregistered evaluation version in the serial# entry and filled entire form so..I hope so!?

They will still answer, but it will take longer than if you had a serial.

Superman didn't fail when ripping using Clonedvd--but when using Clonedvd mobile, correct? Then it's an issue involving the operation of Clonedvd mobile. It's not a bad original disc.

They will still answer, but it will take longer than if you had a serial.

Superman didn't fail when ripping using Clonedvd--but when using Clonedvd mobile, correct? Then it's an issue involving the operation of Clonedvd mobile. It's not a bad original disc.

Yep I had allready started cloneDVD mobile when i read you reply but im using Clone DVD now and will see what hapens after that

correction Im using AnyDVD ripper, I will post resolts when done for others to veiw.

Last edited:
Back