• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failing to read Eagles - Hell Freezes Over

rmmeli

I just received this DVD which has a DTS audio track. When AnyDVD scans it, it fails with a pop up. I have attached a log file. Hopefully someone can see what is wrong. This is an old DVD and is the second one I have tried. Both have similar issues so I doubt it is the DVD itself.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_E_EAGLES.ziplog
    135 KB · Views: 3
I just received this DVD which has a DTS audio track. When AnyDVD scans it, it fails with a pop up. I have attached a log file. Hopefully someone can see what is wrong. This is an old DVD and is the second one I have tried. Both have similar issues so I doubt it is the DVD itself.

Thanks.
Set your drive hardware region and try again

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank you Ch3vr0n, that was it. Odd as I have ripped a lot of DVD's and Blurays without any issues in the past.

An unset region doesn't impact Blu-ray. BD region coding is stored on the disc not the drive. As to DVD, with an unset region AnyDVD has to brute Force guess the keys. This lay succeed but also fail. You were just lucky. It's not a matter of IF decryption will fail with an unset region will but WHEN. Sooner or later it will happen.

Good to hear the problem is solved. That's why we're here

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back