• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

failed to read

dsmith

i have a thinkpad t61p it has a matshita dvd-ram uj852, when i put in a disk to copy anydvd says,

failed to read dvd,

also it says region locked rpc2 drive.

can anybody help please

david

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

16. Help! I'm having problems playing discs from other regions with my Matshita drive! Why?

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this

sorry

sorry i thought this was the forum

david

sorry i thought this was the forum

david

What Webslinger was stating is that your DVD burner is really low quality and it has problems that can only be solved by installing any other brand of DVD Burner in your laptop. If you had read the post you would have found out the reason AnyDVD can not help you decrypt the movie as it was explained by Slysoft. Just carry that computer to a repair shop and have them install a good burner in it that is not a Matshita.

Back