• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failed to init ElbyCDIO!

But assuming the signature is fine, I have no clue why Windows says "This driver has been blocked from loading." (Error 1275)
Do you have enabled any special restrictions, e.g. only WHQL approved drivers are allowed to load?

just a thought here but could secure boot or CSM impact this in any remote way. Don't think so as secure boot should prevent unsigned or improperly signed? drivers from loading, but that driver does have a valid signature

just a thought here but could secure boot or CSM impact this in any remote way. Don't think so as secure boot should prevent unsigned or improperly signed? drivers from loading, but that driver does have a valid signature
What is CSM?
Secure boot, shouldn't impact... but Microsoft sometimes does weird things.

CSM : Compatibility Support Mode (seriously doubt this one) as it's the legacy counterpart to UEFI booting

CSM : Compatibility Support Mode (seriously doubt this one) as it's the legacy counterpart to UEFI booting
Oh. I doubt Windows 11 will boot with CSM enabled.

It won't. Secure boot is a hard level requirement :)
Actually it isn't. Secure boot "capability" is. It can be turned off. But the system must be "capable" (CSM off, GPT boot drive, UEFI enabled)

hello everyone. it is a brand new windows 11 installation. nearly nothing else is installed. i just need windows 11 to run "anydvd", "clonedvd" and "clonebd". everything else is installed on mac os. "clonebd" is running perfect. just "clonedvd" and "anydvd" wont install fine. i have no antivirus or similar software installed. just the windows 11 standard settings. thanks again for helping me!

hello everyone. it is a brand new windows 11 installation. nearly nothing else is installed. i just need windows 11 to run "anydvd", "clonedvd" and "clonebd". everything else is installed on mac os.
Which Mac is it running on and how? Intel? ARM? Bootcamp? Parallels?

You should have said this earlier. I din't think that a driver written for Intel processors will run on Windows for ARM.
you meant: will "not" run?
so i have to wait untill anydvd is programmming a new universal driver or one for arm processors?
sorry, i didn`t knew that this is the problem/difference.
but it is strange, that some people installed anydvd on their arm structures without problems, isn`t it?!
and clonebd`s driver is working fine. so i have hope for the future versions!

so i have to wait untill anydvd is programmming a new universal driver or one for arm processors?
ElbyCDIO isn't the major problem, but AnyDVD's real-time-decryption-remastering magic happens in the AnyDVD.sys driver. There are no plans for an ARM port.
We are thinking about a driverless "ripper" application as a replacement.
but it is strange, that some people installed anydvd on their arm structures without problems, isn`t it?!
Very strange. Maybe it is an emulated Intel Windows?

i had an issue reinstalling recently w10 21h1 and had to install it twice before ms prompted me to ask if i wanted to trust this certificate even though its signed, i trusted it and have not had a problem since. maybe it has a problem trusting it?

If- and if- AnyDVD works outside of an INTEL environment - please create a guide how that works. AnyDVD is a driver that is hardware based and therefore low level for INTEL based PCs. Any success on other hardware is just a lucky moment and not expected at all.

That would be great! I have the same problem in a virtual machine on apple silicon.
Bought my second licence a year ago and can't use it anymore. :-(

ElbyCDIO isn't the major problem, but AnyDVD's real-time-decryption-remastering magic happens in the AnyDVD.sys driver. There are no plans for an ARM port.

Very strange. Maybe it is an emulated Intel Windows?
Hi, I was wondering whether there are any news you could share on the development of the driverless application for Apple Silicon/Windows on ARM? I'm assuming the current version of AnyDVD still won't work using Parallels on Apple M1? Thanks so much!!

Hi, I was wondering whether there are any news you could share on the development of the driverless application for Apple Silicon/Windows on ARM? I'm assuming the current version of AnyDVD still won't work using Parallels on Apple M1? Thanks so much!!
No news to share yet.

Thanks a lot, James, but it is still an ongoing project?
There is a showstopper. The obfuscation techniques protecting AnyDVD from the "powers that be" are incompatible. Project is currently at halt.

Back