• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failed to init ElbyCDIO!

i have the same problem with macos monterey and windows 11. i can`t get anydvd and clonedvd running, but clonebd is installed fine and runs?!

I am a 69 year old woman and the solution you are suggesting is way beyond my knowledge of computers. is there an easier way to fix the problem

I am a 69 year old woman and the solution you are suggesting is way beyond my knowledge of computers. is there an easier way to fix the problem

I do not have this issue but I read the whole thread. I think the easiest path is just to reinstall the latest version of the app.

to uninstall and reboot and install again wont do the job!
i tried severall times with cleaning through wisereg and without cleaning. still the same message "failed to init elbycdio"

to uninstall and reboot and install again wont do the job!
i tried severall times with cleaning through wisereg and without cleaning. still the same message "failed to init elbycdio"
Anti Virus spyware snakeoil ware installed?

no antivirus or spyware installed. just the onboard stuff of windows 11.
Please open a command prompt with admin rights.
Enter
Code:
net start elbycdio
followed by return/enter key.
Which message do you see?

i see that the driver cannot be launched/loaded.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-03 um 10.47.56.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-03 um 10.47.56.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 33
I have problem with Anydvd on my Windows 11. I have HP AIO computer without a physical drive and AnyDVD not working (AnyDvd 6.7.3.0), (when i start AnyDvd i see this message: Failed to init ElbyCDIO!) Is there any solution?

best regards

Last edited:
i see that the driver cannot be launched/loaded.
Please navigate to
Code:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers
with explorer.
Right click ElbyCDIO.sys
Click "Digital Signatures". Click the signature and "details".
Check information - is the signature valid?
Is the digest algorithm SHA256?

Please navigate to
Code:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers
with explorer.
Right click ElbyCDIO.sys
Click "Digital Signatures". Click the signature and "details".
Check information - is the signature valid?
Is the digest algorithm SHA256?
yes, it`s "SHA256"!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-03 um 13.19.26.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-03 um 13.19.26.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 21
or where did i get a new one to install?
thanks a lot in advance!

There isn't one, that one's up to date. It matches my system (and many others) that works fine. I'm guessing a new certificate would only be needed if changes are made to the driver.

it ended at the 09/0572018. how can i renew it?
As long, as your system says "valid", there is no need to renew it. It is countersigned by a time server, verifying that it *was* valid at the moment, the file was signed. Check the certification path, if all is well.

As long, as your system says "valid", there is no need to renew it. It is countersigned by a time server, verifying that it *was* valid at the moment, the file was signed. Check the certification path, if all is well.
It was signed by Microsoft, it would be strange, if Windows 11 wouldn't accept the file...

Back