• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Failed: 66

Recycle

Ok now it been 3x times my Visa has failed so I thought I make a thread and see how many are getting this problem as well. I now got a email back from my bank Visa and was told to call them to unblock my card. So at least I got a resolution for now. So I guess China, Asia transaction requires one to call their Visa to unblock this fraud block. I knew something like this existed but thought it happened when someone tried to use your Visa card number somewhere where you were not at or made such purchase.

It pretty much depends on the policies of the bank behind your VISA card and your purchasing habits. If you don't perform many purchases online with a card then they may flag and block it until you call them (and some tend to be pretty lousy in the notification department when it comes to informing you that they blocked a purchase for your protection). I think anyone having trouble getting a VISA purchase to go through should be able to call their bank (via the number on the back of their card) immediately after attempting the purchase and talk with a service rep to find out why it didn't go through and have it unblocked so they can try again.

You have to call your bank, error 66 is just a security error, if you personally authorize the purchase it will go through. It happens with most transactions out of the USA.

So I guess China, Asia transaction requires one to call their Visa to unblock this fraud block.

For me and my friends(Hong Kong and Taiwan)Visa credit card works fine,maybe i was lucky one^^
Back to the topic,maybe RedFox Team can do some adjustment with online purchase system(such likes "missing license key with email" or failed to compelte transaction)

Back to the topic,maybe RedFox Team can do some adjustment with online purchase system(such likes "missing license key with email" or failed to compelte transaction)

You can bet it's under constant review and tweaking at this early stage.
-W

Ok now it been 3x times my Visa has failed so I thought I make a thread and see how many are getting this problem as well. I now got a email back from my bank Visa and was told to call them to unblock my card. So at least I got a resolution for now. So I guess China, Asia transaction requires one to call their Visa to unblock this fraud block. I knew something like this existed but thought it happened when someone tried to use your Visa card number somewhere where you were not at or made such purchase.
I had NO ISSUES with my purchase from the RedFox shop but I did have one on elby's store a couple days before and after that I went on my bank site and had alert set for overseas transaction's which is what they want to warn you about.

Think you're right about China. I got the same thing, but the bank cancelled my debit and issued me a new one. This, however, is because I bank with idiots, not RedFox's fault.

Well for now I have to wait to call them and wait for my next paycheck to make a purchase now got other pressing issues. Got car A/C to work on before summer roles around then I have enough $$ on hand to make the purchase attempt again after calling my Visa to inform them I am not a Fraud.

Back