F:\Video_TS does not exist! For HD?

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Nexus, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Whenever I attempt to rip an HD DVD with the latest beta, I get the following error message: F:\Video_TS does not exist! As if it's looking for a standard dvd. Do I need to select a source directory other then the HD drive root?

I can playback the HD DVD movie without issue.

The only option I have in the right-click menu is: Rip Video-DVD to Hard disk. Should there be a Rip HD Video-DVD? What am I missing?

Thanks

2. dansthunder

dansthunder Member

You just copy the files to your hard drive. The "ripping" appears to only be for standard dvds.

3. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

My guess is you need UDF 2.5 drivers to be installed.

4. simple

simple Active Member

the hd ripper is not complete as of yet

5. old-hack

old-hack Member

This is exactly what I had to do to actually see the contents of the HD-DVD under the drive letter. Once you install these drivers you need to reboot. Then the folders will show up under the drive and you can drag & drop.

6. SamuriHL

Yup. I have Vista so that won't be an issue when I get my drive this weekend. Man I can't wait!!!!!

7. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

Please give us feedback on how things go. I'm interested myself, but I have no HD-DVD drive and won't be paying over $100 for one.

8. SamuriHL

Believe me I plan on giving quite a bit of feedback. I'm truly excited now whereas before AnyDVD HD I was going to skip the next generation of discs completely as I felt the DRM was too restrictive. the HD-DVD camp owes AnyDVD HD a debt as they're helping sales! :D

9. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

The HD DVD ripper will be present in the next version.

10. junkman

junkman New Member

FYI, I just installed 6.1.2.1 which stated a new dvd ripper in the update notes but it still gets this error.

Junk

11. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

You must use the HD ripper, of course.

12. junkman

junkman New Member

Is it included in the distribution package? It is not in the program files/slysoft folder nor in the pgrogam group as a choice.

What am I missing?

Junk

edit: Got it. R-Mouse click on taskbar icon ;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007