• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

F:\Video_TS does not exist! For HD?

Nexus

Whenever I attempt to rip an HD DVD with the latest beta, I get the following error message: F:\Video_TS does not exist! As if it's looking for a standard dvd. Do I need to select a source directory other then the HD drive root?

I can playback the HD DVD movie without issue.

The only option I have in the right-click menu is: Rip Video-DVD to Hard disk. Should there be a Rip HD Video-DVD? What am I missing?

Thanks

You just copy the files to your hard drive. The "ripping" appears to only be for standard dvds.

My guess is you need UDF 2.5 drivers to be installed.

My guess is you need UDF 2.5 drivers to be installed.

This is exactly what I had to do to actually see the contents of the HD-DVD under the drive letter. Once you install these drivers you need to reboot. Then the folders will show up under the drive and you can drag & drop.

Yup. I have Vista so that won't be an issue when I get my drive this weekend. Man I can't wait!!!!!

Yup. I have Vista so that won't be an issue when I get my drive this weekend. Man I can't wait!!!!!
Please give us feedback on how things go. I'm interested myself, but I have no HD-DVD drive and won't be paying over $100 for one.

Please give us feedback on how things go. I'm interested myself, but I have no HD-DVD drive and won't be paying over $100 for one.

Believe me I plan on giving quite a bit of feedback. I'm truly excited now whereas before AnyDVD HD I was going to skip the next generation of discs completely as I felt the DRM was too restrictive. the HD-DVD camp owes AnyDVD HD a debt as they're helping sales! :D

Whenever I attempt to rip an HD DVD with the latest beta, I get the following error message: F:\Video_TS does not exist! As if it's looking for a standard dvd. Do I need to select a source directory other then the HD drive root?

I can playback the HD DVD movie without issue.

The only option I have in the right-click menu is: Rip Video-DVD to Hard disk. Should there be a Rip HD Video-DVD? What am I missing?

Thanks

The HD DVD ripper will be present in the next version.

FYI, I just installed 6.1.2.1 which stated a new dvd ripper in the update notes but it still gets this error.

Junk

You must use the HD ripper, of course.

You must use the HD ripper, of course.

Is it included in the distribution package? It is not in the program files/slysoft folder nor in the pgrogam group as a choice.

What am I missing?

Junk

edit: Got it. R-Mouse click on taskbar icon ;)

Last edited:
Back