• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eyes Wide Shut Issue

mick2006

When trying to rip Eyes Wide Shut, anydvd hd crashes my system-it might be 9% into the rip and it might make it 65% into the rip. But what continues to occur is that nothing on my PC will then respond. I must shut the PC down manually and reboot. The zip file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_EYES_WIDE_SHUT_SE_HD_DVD.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
clbstor (system32\drivers\clbstor.sys), Version: 5.0.0.1816 (5.0.0.1816)
Company: Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Copyright: Copyright(C) Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Description: Cyberlink Storage Helper Driver (WindowsNT5.x)
FileVersion: 5.0.1816
ProductVersion: 5.0.1816

Uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn's packet writing software, and ensure clbstor no longer appears in your lower filters after rebooting.

AFS2K (system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys), Version: 3.1.21.0 (3.1.21.0)
Company: Oak Technology Inc.
Product: AFS
Copyright: Copyright (C) Oak Technology Inc.
Description: Audio File System
FileVersion: 3.1.21.1103
ProductVersion: 3.1.21.2(1103)
PrivateBuild: 3.1.21.2(1103)
SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP free build.

James hates this filter. Uninstall whatever installed that.

If you can't figure out how to remove those filters, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "clbstor." Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "AFS2K". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

And if you still have problems you have a bad original disc that needs to be exchanged.

Uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn's packet writing software, and ensure clbstor no longer appears in your lower filters after rebooting.

James hates this filter. Uninstall whatever installed that.

If you can't figure out how to remove those filters, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "clbstor." Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "AFS2K". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

And if you still have problems you have a bad original disc that needs to be exchanged.

Thanks for the info, I thought that might be the problem. The downside for me removing this instantburn is that I lose my UDF 2.5 driver and am unable to look at the contents of my discs. I have tried installing the toshiba 2.5 driver befor but for whatever reason when I try to right click on the extracted zip file, I don't have an option to install. So, I have always needed to keep instantburn as a UDF 2.5 file reader.
As a side note, I reinstalled the 6.1.9.3 version and I was able to rip the disc.

Back