• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eyes Wide Shut HD-DVD very strange problem

p2p2p

Hi all,
I have a very unusual problem with this film in that I can't turn the subtitles off and can't access the main menu or any other for that matter.

I'm using Power DVD 7.3 which I had to downgrade to after they removed the play from HD function. While pdvd was upgraded it wouldn't work either. The disc looks fine so I'm out of ideas at the moment.

Has anyone else come across this strange problem?

Thanks

Last edited:
Try using the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate thru the HD DVD`s menus, then press enter on your keyboard to make a selection.

Thanks for the tip but no joy.

Just can't access any menu. I can go through the subtitles using the "U" key but they just won't turn off.

If I hold left mouse button and drag, I get the expected arrows but no menus appear. Weird!:bang:

Are you using AnyDVD default settings?

Yes, using the default settings. I don't usually change any settings as I've never really needed to.
I wouldn't have thought it was AnyDVD causing it.

Just in case anyone else has the same problem I'm using WinDVD 9 now and don't have any issues so it's Power DVD that's causing the problem.
Thanks for the replies anyway.

Back