• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Extract Multi-Channel Audio From Blu Ray Audio Discs

Heloduck

Hi,

Is there a way to extract multi-channel audio from blu ray audio discs? I can copy the disc, but although the audio seems to show up as different clips in CloneBD, it doesn't seem to be a way to extract the individual clips and retain the multi-channel audio. The content shows up as one single large file, not broken down into chapters, etc.

I can record the audio digitally on my computer, but only in stereo. What I'm trying to do is extract individual tracks from different discs from the Doobie Brothers "Quadio" box set. But I have a few blu ray audio discs that I would like to do the same for.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Duck

Not with CloneBD, i don't think it's designed with audio box's in mind and capable of what you want to do. I think I might know s tool capable of it but I'll have to look it up. That's a task for later today. It's almost 3am here and I've been awake since 7.30am yesterday. Bedtime now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think this is a tool :)
Code:
https://www.dvdae.com/
The name is DVD Audio Extractor

Last edited by a moderator:
Not with CloneBD, i don't think it's designed with audio box's in mind and capable of what you want to do. I think I might know s tool capable of it but I'll have to look it up. That's a task for later today. It's almost 3am here and I've been awake since 7.30am yesterday. Bedtime now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks. Since I made the post I did download the trial version and it works well, but saves it to an audio file (WAV, FLAC, etc.) and so far I can't figure out how to create a multi-channel file that can be read from a blu ray player.

Back