Extract Audio from a Movie

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by John Hashey, May 7, 2007.

1. John Hashey

John Hashey New Member

Does anyone know how you can copy audio files from a movie that you might of ripped and copied or just plan copy the audio so that you can convert them into wave files or mp3 or ring tones. I am new to the copy trade here and have great results with Anydvd and Clone Dvd.

Greatly apreciate any help!

Best Regards
    John

2. A Friend

A Friend Guest

Hello, JOHN,

You can use the * FREE * software "The KMPLAYER". It can play many different video and audio formats (e.g. .FLV [videos downloaded from YouTube, etc.] and even RAM, which VLC cannot) and has wonderful audio and video capture options (you can capture video scenes, just audio [can save as .MP3!], single pictures and storyboards (in Media Player Classic, this is called "Save Thumbnails," but KMP offers more settings). If you want to save .CDA files from an Audio-CD to harddisk--KMP's "Save as" option saves them as .WAV files. KMP is the most flexible FREE player and quasi-ripper I know.

Here is a link to the download (Version: 2.9.3 1279 Beta, ca. 15.5 MB)

http://www.kmplayer.com/beta/kmp.zip

ATTENTION: Although KMP has different language files for its interface (English, French, German, Spanish, etc.), you MUST NOT DELETE the Korean file, which is the "native language" of KMP (it is a Korean software). Without the Korean file, it WILL NOT WORK even if you have made another language the interface language and never use Korean. Other language files that are not needed can be deleted with no problems to save space on the harddisk.

Enjoy it as I do. Many greetings, :)

A Friend

3. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

its a neat little player-which seems to me that you dont need to 'install' it?
    i extracted the files from the zip folder,place this folder into program files folder on local disk,then sent the shortcut (found in the kmp folder) to the desktop.double click to open the player.from there you can right click on the actual player to select the 'open files' option.