• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Extra m2ts file in playlist?

Gilmore21

I tried ripping just the main movie with CloneBD and noticed that in the stream folder their was 3 m2ts files whilst there should only be two m2ts files present. This is a seamless branching movie and this happens on every seamless branched movie, 2 m2ts files containing video and a file that cannot be opened and has nothing to do with the movie. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou

Try to load the mpls file from the PLAYLIST folder in TSMUXER. If the m2ts belongs to the movie it will be in the list. In addition you can then mux to a single m2ts file and mux to either folder structure or BD ISO.

Try to load the mpls file from the PLAYLIST folder in TSMUXER. If the m2ts belongs to the movie it will be in the list. In addition you can then mux to a single m2ts file and mux to either folder structure or BD ISO.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. BDinfo reports two m2ts files within the playlist but as with all multiple m2ts movies clone adds another which has nothing to do with the movie. Even on other rippers, they give the 2 m2ts files which is correct so I just thought I'd try and find out if it's a bug of some sort.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. BDinfo reports two m2ts files within the playlist but as with all multiple m2ts movies clone adds another which has nothing to do with the movie. Even on other rippers, they give the 2 m2ts files which is correct so I just thought I'd try and find out if it's a bug of some sort.
Quite possible it's a bug. However, if there is no affect regarding playback I would consider it a very minor one.

häää ,sorry I do not understand . CBD reads the playlist and if there are one to many m2ts in the playlist then the CBD does the right thing and where should your additional m2ts come? from now

Quite possible it's a bug. However, if there is no affect regarding playback I would consider it a very minor one.
As far as I know, an additional m2ts is only created if you want to copy something from the menu or add a pop-up menu

It is possible that it is related to the option to create a menu. Therefore I suggested the check with TSMuxer.

Back