• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

External Program

mikelebron

Curious - Why under external programs is there no Tab for 24Hz? I would like to auto switch my frequency but NOT use Reclock. Is this possible under this tab? I typcailly run at 60Hz and for Bluray movies I would like actually like 23.xxx.

FYI-I am using a ATI 5770
Thanks

Curious - Why under external programs is there no Tab for 24Hz? I would like to auto switch my frequency but NOT use Reclock. Is this possible under this tab? I typcailly run at 60Hz and for Bluray movies I would like actually like 23.xxx.
No, it is (currently) not possible.

I apologize for posting on this old thread but my issue is similar enough that I wanted to ask it here. I use nvidia gtx 980 and on a different pc nvidia gtx 1080 graphics cards. On both I run them to a Sony 4k TV and have my default desktop set to 1080p 60hz. If I turn on external program with anydvd and leave bluary to 24 it in fact does change my frequency but to 23 and not 24. If I run my bluray like that my audio is out of sync and I have to go in manually and set 24. Is there anything I can do to work around this short of changing the frequency by hand each and every time I want to watch a bluray? My tv has 3:2 Pulldown so I guess I could run 60hz on bluray but would rather not as sometimes on Sony TVs that 3:2 Pulldown doesn't quite work just right. Even stranger is that some bluray movies don't go out of sync when anydvd sets the refresh rate to 23 but many of the titles I own do in fact need my refresh rate set to 24. There might be an audio settings in powerdvd that fixes this audio synch issue but I do not know which one or if there even is one. I am blaming nvidia control panel for why anydvd does 23 and not 24 as in the anydvd settings it says 24. Another weird thing is since movies are 23.97 the tv rounds so if I am using 23 or 24 it still says 24 when I hit display on the tv remote because it just can't tell the difference.

After having read this article https://forums.geforce.com/default/...a-control-panel-can-only-select-24hz-or-60hz/ it appears even more strongly that I would need to have 24hz set for true 23.97hz playback. Which is fine if the external program in anydvd when set to 24 would actually get the nvidia control panel to behave and switch to 24. But in fact the nvidia control panel fights back and forces a 23hz condition against what anydvd is asking for. Sometimes Nvidia really confuses me.

Back