• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

exterior bluray

unccharlie

hello to whom ever;

the bluray section of my anydvd is grayed out. i fail to find a solution of how to access it.
and, anydvd does not seem to recognize my exterior bluray.
i have the lifetime membership, and i always get my updates. but so far this is all so confusing.

thanks

Do you own an 'HD' license? If you go to the 'information' section in AnyDVD HD your license should end 'HD'

wellllll info section says anydvd......no HD on it. so, what does it mean, what am i supposed-to-do?

Wait till Redfox is back in business and purchase redfoxHD . They should be back within a few weeks I hope.

If you don't have an 'HD' license then you will have to wait until they start selling licenses again

Wait till Redfox is back in business and purchase redfoxHD . They should be back within a few weeks I hope. wait until they start selling licenses again
-----------
sounds good. thank you.
hope i get the news when they are back............

hello to whom ever;

the bluray section of my anydvd is grayed out. i fail to find a solution of how to access it.
and, anydvd does not seem to recognize my exterior bluray.
i have the lifetime membership, and i always get my updates. but so far this is all so confusing.

thanks
As others noted wait for the email. But when it comes get it ASAP and make sure it is LTL.

Back