• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Explain default sizes

Old Bear

I thought I submitted this last night, but I can't find it now, so try, try again! Sort of like my success rate on burns lately. Anyway, my last attempts on three titles ended in failure. The last two were Lucy and Fury. The burns would never start, CloneBD would complain and tell me to try another disc - never worked. My actual question involves default sizes. I finally got frustrated with the failure to create a burn and decided I would simply create an ISO and burn it later. I selected the default BD-R (25 GB) and created the ISO. They play fine, so I have a good ISO.

Later I go to burn the ISO and ImgBurn fails, saying the image is to large to fit. What? So, CloneBD claims that selecting BD-R (25 GB) will create a 23.25 GB file burn with, which is 24,964,497,408 bytes. As ImgBurn reports a blank disc has 25,025,314,816 bytes, or 23.3 GB. Should fit fine! The problem is that the actual file size that CloneBD created is 26,316,898,304 bytes, or 24.5 GB - too big! Any explanation?

The second part is when I use that ISO (even if mounted as a virtual drive) to create a custom size that would fit, CLoneBD just sits and thinks when the final button is clicked and never does anything - even overnight. What am I doing wrong? :bang:

I thought I submitted this last night, but I can't find it now, so try, try again! Sort of like my success rate on burns lately. Anyway, my last attempts on three titles ended in failure. The last two were Lucy and Fury. The burns would never start, CloneBD would complain and tell me to try another disc - never worked. My actual question involves default sizes. I finally got frustrated with the failure to create a burn and decided I would simply create an ISO and burn it later. I selected the default BD-R (25 GB) and created the ISO. They play fine, so I have a good ISO.

Later I go to burn the ISO and ImgBurn fails, saying the image is to large to fit. What? So, CloneBD claims that selecting BD-R (25 GB) will create a 23.25 GB file burn with, which is 24,964,497,408 bytes. As ImgBurn reports a blank disc has 25,025,314,816 bytes, or 23.3 GB. Should fit fine! The problem is that the actual file size that CloneBD created is 26,316,898,304 bytes, or 24.5 GB - too big! Any explanation?

The second part is when I use that ISO (even if mounted as a virtual drive) to create a custom size that would fit, CLoneBD just sits and thinks when the final button is clicked and never does anything - even overnight. What am I doing wrong? :bang:

Very good questions. I hope you get helpful answers because others are also wondering about the same issues.

Back