• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Expendables 3 (France) wrong file played

pjouy

Translator (fr)
Hi,

When I want to play the Expendables 3 movie, it shows a "Copy detected" message (text in french), which is a video of 1 minute long, file 01984.m2ts.
The real movie file is 00001.m2ts.

The good playlist file seems to be the 209, as written by AnyDVD HD, but for an unknown reason it does not start this playlist and plays the 01984.MPLS one.

Tried with AnyDVD HD 7.5.6.0 and PowerDVD 10, with both discs "Cinema" and "Integrale"
Logs attached :

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_F_EXPENDABLES_3_INTEGRALE.ziplog
View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_F_EXPENDABLES_3.ziplog

The only way to bypass this is to use the Speedmenu feature.

Help!

same with region 1

I see the same issue with region 1.

Well without your logfile, nothing can be done

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I see the same issue with region 1.

Unlikely. Different disc, different problem. Please start your own troubleshooting thread and provide all details.

When I want to play the Expendables 3 movie, it shows a "Copy detected" message (text in french), which is a video of 1 minute long, file 01984.m2ts.
The real movie file is 00001.m2ts.

So in this case, what is "it"? What kind of player are you using?

The good playlist file seems to be the 209, as written by AnyDVD HD, but for an unknown reason it does not start this playlist and plays the 01984.MPLS one.

Tried with AnyDVD HD 7.5.6.0 and PowerDVD 10, with both discs "Cinema" and "Integrale"
Logs attached :

Also please post the contents of the \BDMV\JAR folder from the "Cinema" version.

So in this case, what is "it"? What kind of player are you using?

You should read the post entirely :p

Also please post the contents of the \BDMV\JAR folder from the "Cinema" version.
There you go, both versions in case of they would be different (because it is 2 different discs):
View attachment Cinema.zip
View attachment Integrale.zip

I did it while AnyDVD HD was activated, I hope it is OK for you. If not, please ask and I will do it again with AnyDVD HD disabled.

You should read the post entirely :p

There you go, both versions in case of they would be different (because it is 2 different discs):
View attachment 25814
View attachment 25815

I did it while AnyDVD HD was activated, I hope it is OK for you. If not, please ask and I will do it again with AnyDVD HD disabled.

Thanks, please try again.

Thanks Peer, it works fine now, on both discs!

You do know this is a 7.5 year old thread right? The solution is to use an up-to-date anydvd with access to the working Online Protection Database so anydvd can find the proper playlist, and process the disc with CloneBD

thanks. sure will do. as back to my PC (a few days)... but in the meantime have figured it out. a simple change true to false in the Main.class is just enough to make the trick.

Back