• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

existing user discount ?

Mouse22

I'm a user of all the other Redfox-Software with a lifetime licence. I see no possibility to by a anystream licence with a discount ....?? Why not?

That's because there's currently an issue with payments for the US. It wasn't working before, and at the moment only mastercard and cryptocurrency is working. They're working on Visa support. When that issue is resolved, there will be a general discount.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ok, i come from germany, not from the US. when i take the product in the shopping cart, i can't see a discount ...

"When that issue is resolved, there will be a general discount." - the test period of my licence is only until 26. Oct.

is the problem solved until 26. Oct. ?

I can't tell you as I don't work for them. But it just might be. They were hoping to have it fixed within 10-14 days.

You'll have to be patient or purchase now. Redfox will certainly appreciate it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back