• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Exclude disc.inf file automatically

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Pete @Reto or @Fabian

would it be possible to add a setting in CloneBD to NOT add the anydvd generated disc.inf file on the backups? I like my backups as close to the original as possible and as such, having a disc.inf file doesn't fit that bill.

Can't imagine it being hard to implement.

would it be possible to add a setting in CloneBD to NOT add the anydvd generated disc.inf file on the backups? I like my backups as close to the original as possible and as such, having a disc.inf file doesn't fit that bill.
Not very likely.
The addition of disc.inf was intentionally requested a while ago, because at least for Screen Pass discs, it contains the playlist information (which is used by Kodi and maybe other tools).

i get that, but that's for decrypting purposes :) Me, i build physical backups (and i've yet to see my 1st screenpass disc personally) and once anyDVD does it's job and CloneBD processes the structure that file is redundant and not needed for playback in either my standalone players or PDVD 17.

i get that, but that's for decrypting purposes :) Me, i build physical backups (and i've yet to see my 1st screenpass disc personally) and once anyDVD does it's job and CloneBD processes the structure that file is redundant and not needed for playback in either my standalone players or PDVD 17.
Well, it is helpful if you use AnyDVD to enhance PowerDVD's playback. (subtitles, ...)

PDVD is mainly just a testing tool to see if the rip & backup from CLBD plays normal. If it does, it's off to a physical disc :) I'd really love it if it could be added as a setting, for those that like me want a "clean" version without any possible extra files :)

Back