• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

exact copies

aviator644

if i have a burned movie already can i use clone cd to make an exact copy of the burnt copy i have already

Hi :)
Welcome onboard. :clap:
I assume that's a question. If so the answer is yes.
In fact for future reference CloneCD is ideal for backing up DVD's to DL with no compression. As it keeps the original layer break. :agree:

if i have a burned movie already can i use clone cd to make an exact copy of the burnt copy i have already

Yes, I have been using this method to copy all my backups from Memorex, Fuji and Sony discs to Verbatim and TYs. It works great.:D

If you want a better clone of your disc, burn the image disc which was created with the original disc :

i.e. if you want to make a backup of a DVD with CloneDVD and AnyDVD, ask clonedvd to make an iso file (CloneCD can burn it), not to burn a disc. By this way, There will be no error when CloneCD reads the first backup.

Back