• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Evo to M2ts conversion??

mick2006

I had been using tsremux for quite awhile to convert some hd dvd .evo rips to .m2ts so they would play back on my media streamer (which accepts m2ts) but the program doesn't work for a couple of the movies-Troy the Directors Cut and Twilight Zone. It gives me an error when it starts reading the 2nd main .evo file: "Index was outside the bounds of the array." I have also emailed the author of tsremux and he will be checking this out too when I send him a sample of the .evo files. In case I can't use tsremux for these titles, does anyone else have a solution? I read something here about Scenarist being able to convert Hd DVD to blu ray, but is this the program that costs several thousand dollars? If not, how much does it cost and where can I get it? It went to sonic's website and it appears to be something that is not downloadable.

Scenarist isn't available as download, and you're right it costs quite a few thousand dollars for it. And yes it is possible to use it to convert

Back