• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Everest: Faster is not always better.

testiles

UHD Guru
Having trouble with the movie Everest in CloneBD.

Trying to create a BD-25 folder from a protected .iso that is processed thru VCD.

Movie plays fine in PDVD and even the CloneBD preview player.

Simply trying to strip out the Main movie, defaulting to CloneBD menus.

[EDIT: Also removing Cinavia, if I can say that]

Problem is the CloneBD process only runs for a few seconds and produces an empty output...

Here's a screenshot...

Everest final screen shot.JPG

Using CloneBD 1.1.0.0 and AnyDVD 8.0.7.0

CloneBD log file attached....

T

Attachments

• Everest log file.cbdlog
    320.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I have further information...

This only happens if Cinavia removal is requested.

Even if AnyDVD is set for removal but CloneBD is not, the movie processes.

Once CloneBD is set to downconvert, it results in 0 G output.

Is this, by any chance, a known problem?

Y

This only happens if Cinavia removal is requested.

Even if AnyDVD is set for removal but CloneBD is not, the movie processes.

If CloneBD is not set to downconverting, the AnyDVD setting for Cinavia removal is irrelevant, nothing will happen.

Once CloneBD is set to downconvert, it results in 0 G output.

The very important question is:
When CloneBD is set to downconvert, does it make a difference, whether you set AnyDVD to remove Cinavia or not?
(From your post, it's not clear, whether it really is the Cinavia removal or just the fact that you're down-converting audio alone, that causes this problem)

When CloneBD is set to downconvert, does it make a difference, whether you set AnyDVD to remove Cinavia or not?
(From your post, it's not clear, whether it really is the Cinavia removal or just the fact that you're down-converting audio alone, that causes this problem)

Ok, I'll try to clarify.

The problem is Cinavia removal.

From what I understand that only occurs if AnyDVD is set to remove it and CloneBD downconverts. If either of those items are not set, no removal so the problem does not occur.

I was trying to absolve the issue from being in AnyDVD by stating even if AnyDVD is set for removal but CloneBD does not downconvert, the copy completes successfully.

Same if AnyDVD is not set and CloneBD downconverts, the copy completes successfully.

T

I never mentioned that I have h/w acceleration turned on in CloneBD but I guess that can be seen in the logfile.

[EDIT:

Per a suggestion in the "What am I doing wrong thread", I tried a run without h/w acceleration and got the same results.

]

T

Last edited:
Looks like this got fixed in 1.1.0.3.

I was able to compress Everest successfully with Cinavia removal.

Excellent!

T

Back