• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Europe DVD to US

mcdara

I have searched and hopefully I'm not missing something. I'm trying to find out if I can buy a European DVD and then convert it to the format viewable in the US.

Any help?

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

19. Will my backups be region free?

Provided Anydvd is running in the background while you use Clonedvd, yes, Anydvd will make your backups region free.

20. Do any Slysoft products convert NTSC to PAL or vice versa?

No. Not at this time

Provided Anydvd is running on your system you will be likely be able to watch a PAL (European video standard) on your computer) dvd on your computer. But you won't be able to watch a backup produced by Clonedvd/Anydvd in your standalone dvd player unless your standalone dvd player can coverts PAL to NTSC output.

You will have to use a third party program if you want to convert PAL to NTSC.

Last edited:
Back