ETA on new version of cloneDVD Mobile

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by n8-the-great, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Fernando

Fernando Redfox Development Team

I can't remember any date saying January 29th. And Tom does neither.

If you need a release date then look around end of February. 29th

2. n8-the-great

n8-the-great Member

He did say that

Fernando are you saying he is wrong for sure? this was in the thread "Lack of Updates"

3. Fernando

I gave Tom an inaccurate information.

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

The answer to the question is, "It'll be ready when it's ready." Fernando and Slysoft are doing an overhaul to the product with the new engine. It may take longer than expected but the results, in the end, will be worth it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  5. Danger

Danger Well-Known Member

C.R.A.P. :bang:

Yah I was taking info from this thread: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=25899 where Tom said it would be 10 days and 10 days from his post would have put the release at Jan 29th.

Oh well... Feb 29th will have to do I guess :D. Now I just need UPS to tell me that my new motherboard WON'T be here tomorrow and that Blizzard has yet again pushed back StarCraft II and my week will be complete.

6. loub555

loub555 Member

I hope it's not Feb. 29. That doesn't happen again until 2012.:)

7. Danger

Danger Well-Known Member

DOH!!!!!:bang:

Oh well heh at least my MB showed up this morning at 6am, got it all together, overclocked
    from 2.6 to 3.01 and it's humming along nicely so far.

8. jasondunn

jasondunn Active Member

Good to hear there's a new version coming - I was coming in here to post again about how disappointing it is to see CloneDVD Mobile doing a DVD encode to h.264 and watching it only use one CPU core...there's just no excuse any more for single-threaded software when we live in such a multi-core world. I'm definitely looking forward to the new version! :rock:

9. pimpcrapinpeace

pimpcrapinpeace Well-Known Member

What a shame, and i was really looking forward to this one...
    oh well...
    i guess we will be waiting until 2012 for Feb. 29 to come around again

10. mjokc32

mjokc32 New Member

Any status on release date? It is now March 13, 2009....

Thanks!

11. TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to having an overhauled CloneDVD mobile to play around with, as well.

12. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Believe me, we are all looking forward to the new release but at this time there is no estimate. "We'll know when we know" is all that I can say.

13. mjokc32

mjokc32 New Member

Geez....

"We'll know when we know"??? I understand there are major modifications going on, but at least give people a heads up of the status. I don't think that is too much to ask.

14. Butters

Butters Member

There is still no update? :bang:

15. mjokc32

mjokc32 New Member

Update???

Over a month later from my last post... Still not reply on status??? Could someone please just give us a heads up???

16. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

They are working on a new vwersion and from what I hear...... it will handle BD titles too. :)

17. Fernando

Expect it within the next 3 weeks.

18. n8-the-great

n8-the-great Member

Awesome! cant wait.

19. HK_sends

HK_sends Active Member

Thanks Fernando. I know you are working hard on it and I appreciate your, and the rest of the team's, efforts.

Regards,
    -HK sends

20. Roger54

Roger54 Member

Hear Hear! I just got CloneDVD Mobile and absolutely love it. I am completely pleased with it as it is. I cannot wait to see how it could be even better.