• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ETA on new version of cloneDVD Mobile

n8-the-great

Is There a ETA for a New version of CloneDVD Mobile? I bought this even though its not working for me now, to get the lifetime updates. I am really looking forward to an update!

Is There a ETA for a New version of CloneDVD Mobile? I bought this even though its not working for me now, to get the lifetime updates. I am really looking forward to an update!

Currently there is no ETA but I'm sure it's being worked on.

When a new version is released, it should be using the same transcoder engine SlySoft is building for the CloneBD app; so it should be a considerable improvement, indeed. I'm looking forward to it, myself; as currently CloneDVD mobile doesn't get a lot of use from me.

What are you looking to transcode for?

Who is doing the "developing", is it Elaborate Bytes or Slysoft?

az_raiden

Reply For Fernando

Fernando,

Thank you very much for keeping everyone informed on your progress toward the next CDM update version.

I am very positive that everyone is eagerly awaiting this next version which will "hopefully" elliminate the audio/video sync issue once and for all :clap:

Dan

I'm hoping that a new version fixes the crashes I get on my desktop.

Same version on my laptop works OK, but is much slower than the potential of my 3GHz quad core box.

I'm hoping that a new version fixes the crashes I get on my desktop.

Same version on my laptop works OK, but is much slower than the potential of my 3GHz quad core box.

What does that tell you? If there is a shortcoming in the software it is that it is not robust enough to run on all possible configuration combinations. I am cautiously optimistic the genius behind CloneDVDmobile can come up with one that is.

What does that tell you? If there is a shortcoming in the software it is that it is not robust enough to run on all possible configuration combinations. I am cautiously optimistic the genius behind CloneDVDmobile can come up with one that is.

CloneDVD mobile has always been hampered by the issues with the engine which was not an in-house product. Once the new engine is in place I expect we'll find things much improved and having created the engine themselves I would think it should make for quicker response time and easier debugging when fixing problems down the line.

Cant wait

Cant wait! please dont be a let down, please dont be a let down, please dont be a let down, please dont be a let down. sorry for chanting.I really want this to work rite!

please fix the audio quality issue for nokia phones. I purchased this software for my E71 and E90 its useless. Picture is remarkable but the audio is distorted. I posted several times before and many agreed that its the output level but I can not use negative gain numbers for audio so it cant be fixed. Please allow negative gain so that i can use this software for my phones.

10 DAYS?!?!?! gaaahhhhh 10 days from Tom's message puts the release on the 29th... tooo long, too long.... aahhhhhh.

ok...breathe... breathe...breathe....ok I'm fine now.

Looking forward to this as I have several movies that I just have not been able to convert to MP4 without obvious A/V sync issues, 0.5s I can mostly live with but these ones are way out of sync.

Back