• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Errors While Retrieving Information About Items Available

Okay I went to Season 7 in this TV Series, and there were no AS errors and now the AS episode file naming is working again. Went to Season 8 and back to Seasons 1-6 and got the same AS error went opening these seasons.. :banghead:
Went back tp Season 7 again and life is good because no errors and file naming works..

Hi @SAF,
I decided to test that series as well, and I get the same WARNING message for all of the Seasons except Seasons 7 and 17.
It appears that the WARNING message is causing an issue with AS when it comes to being properly identified as a SHOW versus a MOVIE.

I downloaded s01e01 (with WARNING) and it was placed inside my MOVIES directory using my MOVIE naming template of Title only:
\\<servername>\Multimedia\Movies\Musical Mansion.mp4

I downloaded s07e01 (without WARNING) and it was properly placed inside this path:
\\<servername>\Multimedia\Shows\Love It or List It\Love It or List It - s07e01 - Boy Overload.mp4

Based on the above results, it's clear that WARNING message is causing AS to detect those SHOWS as MOVIES and thus using the MOVIE naming template.

For @Prospere, I'm uploading two log files:
  • No. 1 was just me opening and loading each Season for the Show.
  • No. 2 was me actually downloading 1 episode of Season 1 that displayed the WARNING message, and Season 7 that did not display the WARNING message.
upload_2021-6-24_13-34-51.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2 No 1.astlog
    559.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.2 No 2.astlog
    169.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi @SAF,
I decided to test that series as well, and I get the same WARNING message for all of the Seasons except Seasons 7 and 17.
It appears that the WARNING message is causing an issue with AS when it comes to being properly identified as a SHOW versus a MOVIE.

I downloaded s01e01 (with WARNING) and it was placed inside my MOVIES directory using my MOVIE naming template of Title only:
\\<servername>\Multimedia\Movies\Musical Mansion.mp4

I downloaded s07e01 (without WARNING) and it was properly placed inside this path:
\\<servername>\Multimedia\Shows\Love It or List It\Love It or List It - s07e01 - Boy Overload.mp4

Based on the above results, it's clear that WARNING message is causing AS to detect those SHOWS as MOVIES and thus using the MOVIE naming template.

For @Prospere, I'm uploading two log files:
  • No. 1 was just me opening and loading each Season for the Show.
  • No. 2 was me actually downloading 1 episode of Season 1 that displayed the WARNING message, and Season 7 that did not display the WARNING message.

Good Catch! I just received the same error message with Mythbusters on Discovery and low and behold, the Episodes do download but are saved as a regular Movie (without SxxEyy).
Not sure if this is a bug too with Discovery, but I noticed they sometimes vary with the resolution throughout the same season..
For older shows the majority of Episodes is something like 720*576, but then there are sometimes episodes in 1920*1080 in the same season (?).
Anyone seen this before ?

Thanks for replicating and further debugging this problem! :thankyou:

Back