• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Errors reading disc

TODDSSF

I think the obvious answer here is "bad disc" but thought I would ask if there is any chance it is related to copy protection because the disc looks perfect.

I am trying to rip to ISO with ClownBD but get the following: (it's actually much longer than this but i just copied a few typical lines).

[s21] [0:00:02] The source file seems to be damaged (transport error indicated). <WARNING>
[s21] [0:00:02] The source file seems to be damaged (sync byte missing). <WARNING>
[a04] [0:01:04] The source file seems to be damaged (transport error indicated). <WARNING>
[a04] [0:02:42] The source file seems to be damaged (sync byte missing). <WARNING>
[a04] [0:02:42] The source file seems to be damaged (discontinuity). <WARNING>
[s10] [0:02:38] The source file seems to be damaged (discontinuity). <WARNING>
Reading the source file failed. <ERROR>
Aborted at file position 723517440. <ERROR>

Thanks.

Try with original disk and see if error goes away.

Try with original disk and see if error goes away.

This was the original disc. I was trying to create an ISO file from the disc.

Actually it is not working on the regular BD player now either, so I'm sure it's a bad disc.

Thanks.

Back