• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Erroring out John Wick

That's why I said to exit AnyDVD - play the movie in PowerDVD and find out what title the Main Movie is playing.
Then just rip THAT title out keeping only the AC3 5.1 audio track - and you are #WINNING
-W
Exactly

Using clonedvd2, I ripped just title 70 to a folder. Now using ConvertXtoDVD4, I selected vts_35_01.vob, 02, 03, 04 & 05. I then hit convert. Worked for me. It created a menu with Play, Setting & Chapters. Played great. Hope this solves some of your problem

Nope, that's just another workaround, not a fix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Version 8.3.8.4 still not working, but it does read the disk to 7% this time then stops at TitleSet 27, Error FilelO 3VTS_27_1.VOB 2OO622O8 561152.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.4_Info_E_.ziplog
    826.8 KB · Views: 0
"Version 8.3.8.4 still not working, but it does read the disk to 7% this time then stops at TitleSet 27, Error FilelO 3VTS_27_1.VOB 2OO622O8 561152."

this is the same result I got, it read the disc up to 7%

I will post an update, if a new version is addressing this problem. 8.3.8.5 fixes only the Blu-ray version of John Wick 3.

The VLC media player will play the DVD if you select title 68.
View attachment 48457
I used 8.3.8.5 and unchecked title 70. CloneDVD 2, will still not rip but about 10%, before I get processing error! Still, last night I got only chapter 68, read and burned to a blank disc, but the disc would not play in any stand alone DVD players! Thanks for the effort and I know these guys will get it figured out soon!

James, It works! I knew it would. Also, Like I said, it IS Title 60 on the disc I have! Lucky? Nope, I knew it would be. 14+ years of being with Slysoft, then Redfox has taught Me a few things! Thanks James!:bowdown:

I can not dispute your experience. I'm just saying that I'm using AnyDVD 8.3.8.3 ...
View attachment 48463

... with VLC media player set to play title 68 ...
View attachment 48464

... and I have no problems launching and playing the movie with that setting.
View attachment 48465
James, It works! I knew it would. Also, Like I said, it IS Title 60 on the disc I have! Lucky? Nope, I knew it would be. 14+ years of being with Slysoft, then Redfox, has taught Me a few things!;) Thanks James!:bowdown:

Last edited:
James, It works! I knew it would. Also, Like I said, it IS Title 60 on the disc I have! Lucky? Nope, I knew it would be. 14+ years of being with Slysoft, then Redfox has taught Me a few things! Thanks James!:bowdown:
To everyone: I was trying hard to HELP. I realize there are different versions of discs. But was trying to help everybody.

Last edited:
Rips up to 61% on CloneDVD2 then errors out. No luck with version 8.3.9.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_K_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    905.1 KB · Views: 3
Rips up to 61% on CloneDVD2 then errors out. No luck with version 8.3.9.0
An error message would be helpful, but I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

New to this not quite clear on how to post error messages but shows Processing error: K:VIDEO_TS/VTS_28_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. Just have backed up movie MA with same drive no problems.... John Wick is brand new

Attachments

• 20190914_170433.jpg
    20190914_170433.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back