• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Erroring out John Wick

Like others I'm having trouble with John Wick 3. When the disc is scanned, it ends up with a ridiculously small number like 3% for the quality scan. I won't bother to post a error log because several have already done that, but I did manage to back up the disc.

I'm sure a correct fix for this problem will be coming shortly, but if you can't wait I did basically what 'scotton' did for a quick work around. Of the four main titles I unchecked everything but the title with the time of 2 hr 10 min. Then with Any DVD HD 8.3.8.3, I was able to back up John Wick 3 perfectly.

AnyDVD (HD) 8.3.8.3 beta/ with john wick3
getting errors
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Did that work? What region? I am saying Region 1 with CloneDVD 2.9.3.3 will be Title 60. Trust Me. I am watching backup now and it's perfect
Careful. There seem to be several different versions of this disc.

I'm sure James & the redfox staff will come out with a new beta that fixes the problem with John Wick 3. They never fail us.

In the meantime, follow Bunnyrip2's instructions if you are trying to backup the John Wick 3 original disc. More specifically, uncheck Titles 67, 70, & 71 leaving Title 67 (2:10:39) and all other Titles checked which will result in a quality of 47%. If you are using AnyDvd 8.3.8.3 beta & CloneDvd2 2.9.3.4, the backup comes out perfect. None of the other suggested workarounds worked for me.

As usual, James is right. I used Bunnyrip2's workaround with a US Region 1 original disc.

Geez, disregard when I said above to keep Title 67 checked. It is Title 60, as Bunnyrip2 said, that needs to be checked. Uncheck Titles 67, 70, & 71 for US Region 1 original DVDs

That unchecking only works for THAT SPECIFIC version of that movie. Other US titles may not even have those numbers. Also, that's not a fix. That's a workarround

I used the preview feature in CloneDVD and found title 60 was right. I know there are different versions like James said. But this worked for ME. I know it did because I watched the entire backup and it was Flawless! This IS a "workaround", but it did work!

Last edited:
Hi,
Been following this thread allday:
My experience with a US region 1 disc rented from Redbox is that Title 68(210:39) worked for me.
Reading above threads, I didn't have a title 60 at all???
Hope this helps, but copy works fine here,
Ken

Using clonedvd2 uncheck all except 2:10 movie file and it will work

Title 60 didn't work for me, Everything went like it was suppose too but couldn't get it to play, media player was moving like it was playing something but I had no picture or audio, will try title 68.

Tried AnyDVD 8.3.8.3 beta title 68 and it read it and i used CloneDVD2 2.9.3.3 but none of my DVD players would play it!

In case it helps, here is my logfile. I errored out with a FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.3_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    905 KB · Views: 1
Lionsgate threw Everything including the kitchen sink at this one!:banghead:
No worries, James is The Man! He will get a Fix out ASAP!

Errors out for me too... Redbox rental. Attempting to use the CloneDVD and selecting only 68 ....

Back