• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Errore lettura disco UHD 4k

Gaudenzio

Salve,
Sono nuovo e neofita del rippaggio/copia Blu-ray.
AnyDVD mi segnala "errore di lettura" e non mi consente di copiare il disco.
Ho pulito e ripulito il disco.
Il lettore masterizzatore funziona perchè ho provato altri dischi Blu-Ray e non hanno errori di lettura.
Cosa posso fare?
Grazie a chi può aiutarmi

Greetings,
I'm new and new to Blu-ray ripping / copying.
AnyDVD reports me "read error" and won't let me copy the disc.
I cleaned and wiped the disk.
The burner player works because I have tried other Blu-Ray discs and they have no read errors.
What can I do?
Thanks to those who can help me

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_J_FANTASTIC_BEASTS.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 14
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
This could be a problem, although I heard this is only neccessary for DVDs?

What confuses me is that it says it is (89814 MBytes) big, so about 90 GB, but no UHD disc?

Apart from that,
AnyDVD reports me "read error" and won't let me copy the disc.
I cleaned and wiped the disk.
you can try to use a microfiber cloth and soft soap and maybe to clean your drive's laser lens using a cleaning cd, but if you still get read errors there is nothing you can do.

Most likely it‘s an UHD and his drive is not made friendly. I can‘t check since at the moment I have only my cell phone.

Most likely it‘s an UHD and his drive is not made friendly. I can‘t check since at the moment I have only my cell phone.
You can open it on mobile:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.7.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 45984832 sectors (89814 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: FANTASTIC_BEASTS
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERRORE nell'analisi del disco Blu-Ray!

Just tell me if you need more information.

You can open it on mobile:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.7.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.00
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 45984832 sectors (89814 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: FANTASTIC_BEASTS
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERRORE nell'analisi del disco Blu-Ray!

Just tell me if you need more information.
Then I need some tutorial how to do that on my Iphone.

Edit: works now also on Iphone. Ziplog download only works with Safari but not with Google.
Renaming of the .ziplog file to .zip needs a more capable file manager. The one from Apple always keeps the .ziplog extension. I use now My filemanager.

Last edited:
If winrar app is available for ios, that can do it. Just have to manually assign it at least once. Works for me on android too. No different from Windows. Winrar on windows doesn't know it can open .ziplog .cbdlog files either initially until you tell it it can.

...I have already cleaned several times the disk which is a 4K, but the software always returns me the same error

...I have already cleaned several times the disk which is a 4K, but the software always returns me the same error
I had told you above that you have an official drive that will not work with AnyDVD and UHDs. You would need a friendly drive with patched firmware.

If winrar app is available for ios, that can do it. Just have to manually assign it at least once. Works for me on android too. No different from Windows. Winrar on windows doesn't know it can open .ziplog .cbdlog files either initially until you tell it it can.
Thanks! See my edited post above. Did some research and trial and error.

Back